You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Sale price
- Regular price
- High in Nutrients and Antioxidants
- May Reduce Cholesterol
- Could Help Kill Cancer Cells
- May Aid in Blood Sugar Regulation
- May Alleviate Inflammation
- Could Help Promote Weight Loss
Although wheatgrass is considered reasonably safe, side effects include nausea, headaches, hives and constipation. Since it's grown in the soil or water and eaten raw, it can easily be contaminated with bacteria or mold. Pregnant and nursing women are strongly advised to avoid any form of it.